Turtle Pretzel Candy
Recipe type: Candy
- Snap Pretzels (square shaped)
- Rolos, unwrapped
- Pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Line the baking pan with the snap pretzels. Top with Rolos.
- Bake for 60-90 seconds, just enough to soften the chocolates but not melt them.
- While the chocolates are warm, top with pecan halves. Press the pecans slightly to spread the chocolate over the pretzel.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool. Package them for the holidays or store in an airtight container.
Recipe by The Messy Baker Blog at http://themessybakerblog.com/2012/11/11/turtle-pretzels-sundaysupper-gifts-from-the-kitchen/